A website is a business’s greatest asset. It not only performs many of the same functions as a storefront, but it also has tremendous potential to attract new audiences and increase sales. A professional, well-designed, and well-written website will help businesses connect with their audience in a unique way that existing social media platforms cannot.
We know how frustrating it can be when you’re trying to work with a website that isn’t responsive and the developer won’t budge on the price. We’ve been there!
That’s why we offer website creation services that are tailored to your needs, so you don’t have to worry about having to deal with someone else’s mistakes. We’ll take care of everything from design to implementation, so you can get back to what you love doing: growing your business!
Effective content creation and a relentless focus on connecting with your audience on their level are necessary for building a website that engages them. Our team of top-notch web designers, web developers, and marketing experts will produce a website that accurately represents your brand and addresses your target market. We genuinely believe in going above and above for our customers. For this reason, we provide premium and professional tiers of custom website design solutions.
In order to give users the best possible experience on a website, a variety of elements must come together. Check out our offerings:
• Graphic Design
• User Experience Design
• Interface Design
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Content Creation
• Website Support
1. Idea: We want to know all there is to know about you! We ask a plethora of questions about your company or organisation as part of our onboarding process, complete a discovery questionnaire, learn about your favourite websites and previous ones, and more.
2. Web Design: The adventure starts here! Based on the information you provided during our discovery and onboarding processes, we will make every effort to create a one-of-a-kind design just for you.A full-page first concept of the home page will be provided for your evaluation and input, along with a style guide for colour, typography, and device responsiveness.
3. Web Development: When you give the design the green light, it’s time to start building. Your finished concept will be transformed by us into a functional website. When everything is finished, we’ll provide you with a private URL so you can preview and test your new website. This offers you the chance to try it on all of your devices, ensure that all of the links and buttons function properly, and choose whether or not the graphics and text arrangement appeal to you.
4. Web Content: In today’s world, the internet has a big impact on many facets of our lives, but it has a special impact on how businesses operate, how leads are generated, and how new audiences find you. Every business that offers products or services, or even just one that wants to build awareness and distribute knowledge, requires a website. The content of your website is essential for engaging visitors and making an impression that lasts. The user, not just the brand or product, should always be the main emphasis of any effective web page content.
5. Launch: Woohoo, launch time has arrived! That indicates that you have reviewed, authorised, and are prepared to launch your website to the public. We’ll handle all the technical aspects of this procedure, including loading it into your server, making it live, and performing any necessary debugging.
6. Training and support: We’ve barely started, but your website has just launched! We’ll arrange a training call so we can go over website management with you and address all of your queries. At this point, we’ll also talk with you about your support alternatives. For your site to prosper, frequent maintenance is required.
We are a web design company with an effective design team that creates innovative, successful websites that capture your brand, improve conversion rates, and optimise income to support your business growth and help you achieve your goals.
• WordPress: An expert WordPress designer selects the theme that is the most SEO-friendly for you, and a WordPress developer may modify the code to your requirements. We’ll build a website that is both aesthetically pleasing and useful.
• Shopify: As eCommerce experts, we have experience working with Shopify and the Shopify Plus platform. Our team has knowledge of Shopify design, development, and marketing, so they can help you with customization services. We’ll look at the goals of your eCommerce store and decide the best way to get there.
You can rely on us to provide top-notch content with compelling language and SEO-friendly design components that will boost traffic and conversions.
• Online retail (eCommerce): Create an online store where customers may pay for goods and services.
• Promote your company: Inform customers of your company’s offerings and provide contact information.
• Share thoughts (blog): Establish an online diary that you can update frequently.
• Display your work (portfolio): To convince potential employers, display samples of your prior work or make a visual resume.
• Learning material (educational): Courses, downloadable files, and subscription features can be used to create an online presence for an educational institution.
• A whole other thing? Create everything you need, such as a single landing page, a website directory, or an online workspace for collaboration.
Do not fear! We will guide you through the entire procedure and assist you with any intimidating technical parts. Clients who delegate the grunt work to us function best with us.
Ans: This question does not have a single correct response. The cost of a website’s design is determined by the requirements of each specific project. In light of the fact that every website is unique and requires a separate set of components, we design and construct bespoke websites just for your company. We’ll quote you after the evaluation of your demands on the information we have gathered from you.
Ans: On average, we aim for a six- to eight-week turnaround time; however, each customer determines how quickly a project must be completed. The amount of input you can offer during the early phases, your responsiveness to feedback, and how fast the data is prepared all have an impact on how quickly the project is finished. The functionality requirements could also be important; larger websites will take longer to create.
Ans: Definitely! A mobile-friendly website is more important than ever! We work very hard to ensure that your website appears great on a variety of devices.
Ans: Sure! We appreciate it when our customers take charge of their websites and figure out how to administer them independently. We’ll provide you access to a number of comprehensive video tutorials to assist you navigate in addition to a training session to get you started.
Ans: We can! Many of our clients continue to get assistance from us.
Copyright ©2024 WHITE GLOBE GROUP PVT LTD