In general, you may browse our or use or access the Services without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, we collect certain information such as:
• Personal Data that you provid via our Services, including information you provide through any associated forms e.g., name, email address, bank details, sex, demographic data, date of birth, pin code, designation and company, or data regarding your usage of the Services;
• Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of the Services, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, mobile’s operating system, your computers’ operating system, and browser type and information collected via cookies;
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To provide better usability, troubleshooting and Website maintenance;
• To understand which parts of this Website are visited and how frequently;
• To provide access to desirable content based on your preferences;
• To provide you desirable services;
• To provide information and services as requested by you;
• To assess queries, requirements, and process requests for the Services;
• To perform client communication, service, billing and administration;
• To conduct data analysis;
• To maintain leads;
• To run marketing or promotional campaigns;
• To create brand awareness;
• To provide better Services and generate demand;
• To market products and services based on legitimate business interest under the applicable law; and
• To conduct processing necessary to fulfil other contractual obligations for the individual.
We process your Personal Data when it is in the legitimate interests of the Company in connection with marketing, sales, promotion of Services which we provide, or which are procured using our Services and to improve and enhance the range of those Services. We process your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
• Communication – We may use your Personal Data to administer and provide Services you request or have expressed an interest in, to communicate with you in case of customer support, to process transactions, for sending newsletters, updates and promotional materials, for seeking your opinion and feedback and personalize and/or tailor any communications that we may send you.
• Advertising – We may use your Personal Data to carry out advertising and market research based on behavioural metrics, geo-location data, demographic data and marketing preferences we capture. We may permit certain third-party companies to help us tailor advertising based on use.
• Activity Tracking – We may use your Personal Data to track your activity in relation to Services, or on our digital platforms and personalize and improve your experience. This can be used to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences or for profiling purposes to enable us to personalize and/or tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us.
• Optimization– We may use your Personal Data to operate, improve and maintain the Services, to prevent fraud and abuse.
• Data Sharing– We may use and share your Personal Data with third parties with whom we have contractual relationship.
The Company does not share your Personal Data with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission.
We share your Personal Data within:
• The Company;
• Business partners;
• Service vendors;
• Authorized third-party agents; or
The following applies only where the data controller processing your Personal Data is domiciled in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
We transfer Personal Data to countries outside the EEA to third parties, including to countries which have different data protection standards to those which apply in the EEA. Where service providers process your Personal Data in countries deemed adequate by the European Commission, we rely on the European Commission’s decision to protect your Personal Data.
For transfers to Company group companies and service providers outside the EEA, we use standard contractual clauses or rely on controller-processor contracts entered in to with the service providers.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie is only stored on your device during a single visit to the Site (“browser session”) and is deleted when you close your browser to end the session. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Services.
A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period. We use persistent cookies to remember you, so you don’t have to log in every time you use our Services. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Services.
Our Services gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp. This information is used to administer and improve performance, diagnose server problems, and to help ensure the security of our Services.
We suggest you accept all cookies from our Services to get all the benefits outlined above.
You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings, our system will issue cookies as soon as you visit our Services.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our Services, but your ability to use some areas of our Services, such as contests or surveys, will be limited.
Subject to the local legal requirements, you have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer your Personal Data that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You also have the right to object to certain processing and, where we have asked for your consent to process your Personal Data, to withdraw this consent. Where we process your Personal Data because we have a legitimate interest in doing so (as explained above), you also have a right to object
to this. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we canndemonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your Personal Data. Specifically, in certain circumstances, you have the following Personal Data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or to delete the Personal Information.
• The right to be forgotten: Where no overriding legal basis or legitimate reason continues to exist for processing Personal Data, you may request that we delete the Personal Data. This includes Personal Data that may have been unlawfully processed. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure erasure.
• The right of rectification: You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data including where processing involves automated decision-making.
• The right of restriction: You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your Personal Information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your access to some of our Services.
• The right to data portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent: You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your Personal Data.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.mYou can assert your rights in the corresponding sections by contacting us at email@example.com.
The Company intends to protect your Personal Data and to maintain its accuracy, and we implement reasonable administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Data from unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
The Company provides links to third-party websites and services. However, the Company is not responsible for the privacy statements, practices, or the contents of such third-party websites.
Alternately you can write to us at:
White Globe Private Limited
Office No. 16A, 2nd Floor, Tower A, Downtown City Vista,
Fountain Road, Ashoka Nagar, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Copyright ©2024 WHITE GLOBE GROUP PVT LTD